- 1. High speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet.
- 2. Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s.
- 3. Supports Dolby?? TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio???.
- 4. HDCP compliant.
- 5. HDMI Ethernet Channel ??? Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- 6. Audio Return Channel ??? Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data “upstream” to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.